We want and expect our team members to think for themselves, which is why we aren’t big on micromanaging and prefer leading through action. We don’t have lots of rules and policies here by design. We trust you to use our guiding principles to carve your own path, set your own priorities, and ask for help when you need it. This is about the choices you’re going to be making and how to think about them- using our checklists or guiding principles
- We want to pay extra for the very best at what you do, for apprentices this means 5% more than most competitors.
- We want to give back, so get ready for some company fun, company swag & matching RRSPs!
- We like to get together a few times a year with the entire team for a summer BBQ, holiday party and team building event. We typically celebrate jobsite milestones such as turning the power on!
- We want you and your family to be taken care of so have aligned with MERIT to provide the best in benefits.
- We want to ensure you’re at the top of your game, not only through on-site peer-to-peer training but also with access to ongoing education through our various affiliations.
And a whole lot more…
- $100 cash referral bonus
- $150 work boots allowance
- Spot Awards for those who go above and beyond
- Regular wing nights
- Pizza lunches on sites
- $ Dollar matching for apprentice awards
- Years of service awards
- All PPE company provided
- Competitive wages
- Performance based bonuses